Tuesday 26 March 2013

"Swimming" by Roimata

On a brilliant day Room 10 went to the pools to do swimming lessons.

When I put my foot inside the water it felt like a warm extraordinary deep water. I went first. I had to lie flat on my tummy. I put my head up and looked at the light that came inside my eyes. When I looked down I saw my reflection on the water. When I jumped inside the pool I hit my hand in the water. It felt like my hand was burning.

The lady told me to go in line there because I was so good at what I had done. When I went to the island I stood on it. It felt like a bouncy castle. When I jumped on it it felt like a bouncy teddy bear.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roimata your writing was very very amzing story you have been writing about the swimming did you had fun at the swimming pool.
    Keep up the writing you have been doing today.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.